The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the Oil Corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.) Apply Below
NNPC Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How to Apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017
- All applications must be completed on or before the stated date.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- All interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.