Ongoing US Military Scholarship For Citizens & Foreign Nationals 2019
This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to join the US Army especially the US citizens that the US military Academy online application form is out. Interested applicants are advised to go ahead and apply online to enable them to join the world best military Academy in the world.
Candidates for admission must both apply directly to the academy and receive a nomination, usually from a member of Congress or Delegate/Resident Commissioner in the case of Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands. Other nomination sources include the President and Vice President of the United States.
This article is all you need to guide you through on how to apply for the US Army Recruitment For Citizens & Foreign Nationals. but before that let’s see what it takes to join the US Army Recruitment.
Candidates applying for the US Army Recruitment For Citizens & Foreign Nationals must:
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Pass a medical exam (DODMERB).
- Non-citizens must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Non-citizens must currently live in the U.S.
- Be in good health
- Be 17 to 45 years old (different branches have different age requirements)
- View a chart of age requirements by service
- Have a high school diploma or relevant education / Basic education
- To join as an officer, you must also have attended college.
Waivers for Conditions that May Disqualify You
A recruiter may ask a military command to overlook a condition that would otherwise disqualify you. Types of waivers include:
- Mental Health
However, there are no guarantees you will get a waiver.
Each candidate should have above average strength, agility, and endurance. A strong performance on the West Point Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA).