The University of Toronto is inviting applications from eligible and interested students worldwide for their undergraduate admission scholarships for the academic year 2020.
There are over 4,400 undergraduate admission scholarships that the University of Toronto, along with its faculties, campuses and colleges, awards each year. Eligible high school students (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to the University.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Up to 4,400 scholarships awarded each year.
Scholarship Worth: Varies.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Toronto in Canada
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Scholarships are for undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must also to check out the admission requirements page to be sure they meet them
How To Apply :
Application steps for the scholarships start with applying for an admission to the university before the deadline. Students with successful admission statuses are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020