Our prestigious client is seeking applications from Farm Hands who can commence immediately in these ongoing positions.
The successful applicants will be provided with extensive ongoing training on techniques, systems and maintenance.
Some of your daily work will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Product collection within specified time and sorted to correct quality standard as implemented by Farm Manager
- Autonomous maintenance to be done when require according to farm standards
- Cleaning of sheds annexes to correct standards as implemented by the Farm Manger
- Daily reports to be completed and data entered within specified time frames
- Maximum efficiency of equipment resulting in less breakdowns and down time
- Conduct proper checks on feed and water to specification.
Skills and attributes to be successful:
- Commitment and reliability to the position
- Full Australian Work Rights
- Ability to record accurate data, preventing loss of production and ensuring optimum health compliance to health regulations
- All information received from farm level to office to be on time and accurate
- Ability to abide by strict health and safety regulations
- Current Fork Lift drivers Licence, highly desirable.
If this sounds like you apply immediately – we are interviewing now!
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your resume for consideration. For a confidential discussion about the positions, please contact the Drake office on 02 6249 7366.